In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I talk about my thoughts on my last two A1c results and what it made me think about. Also mixed in is an update on Symlin and how I don’t want to take on too much at once and let things get out of control. From what I’ve heard about Symlin, combining it with a Paleo diet may not be the best choice at least to start.
I also get into a quick update about my Paleo diet and work with Kelly (dietician) from a few episodes ago.
Best of all, I list my top 5 reasons why my last two A1c tests came back the way they did and why they aren’t lower or higher.
“This week’s podcast from Tony (@blogdiabetes) has me thinking about WHY my A1c is what it is” <- Click to Tweet This
This week’s episode ends with a few items in the news and a shout out for the Big Blue Test and World Diabetes Day. I hope you enjoy the episode!
- Previous Episode 61 – Interview with Dr. Kenneth Snow
- October Guests: Gary, Kelly and Dr. Snow
- Why is your A1c the percentage it is? Let me know
- Episode with Jen about Symlin
- Episode with Ginger about exercising and blood sugars
- The Future of Food – Documentary
- Video explaining standard deviation of blood sugars
- Diabesties phone app
- Robb Wolf podcast and question about T1 diabetes
- Big Blue Test
- World Diabetes Day – Nov 14
- Onnit – sponsor: coupon code “rose” to get 10% off
Run time: 37:17
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on:
I want to sincerely thank you for your continued support. This blog is better because of you.
Get exclusive tips and information that isn’t available on the blog, feed or facebook page by signing up for the Newsletter: Blogging Diabetes
(c) Blogging Diabetes – Read entire story here.